Welcome to my Menopause & Well-being Training
My corporate workshops provide a suite of wellbeing and health courses for male and female employees and management that will bring improved mental and physical health, increased productivity, reduced absenteeism, improved employee retention and a better workplace culture.
Trainings can be delivered online or in person.
The benefits for you and your business
Well-being training in the workplace can have a number of benefits for both employees and employers:
- Improved mental and physical health: Well-being training can teach employees how to manage stress, improve their physical health, and develop healthy habits that can lead to improved overall well-being.
- Increased productivity: When employees are healthy and happy, they are more likely to be engaged and motivated in their work, which can lead to increased productivity.
- Reduced absenteeism and presenteeism: When employees take care of their well-being, they are less likely to take time off work due to illness or burnout. Additionally, they are more likely to be fully present and engaged when they are at work.
- Improved employee retention: When employees feel that their well-being is valued by their employer, they are more likely to be satisfied with their job and stay with the company long-term.
- Improved workplace culture: Well-being training can help create a culture in which employees feel valued and supported, which can lead to improved morale and a more positive work environment.
Meet the Presenters
Trudi is the founder of Vitality40Plus and specialises in female health, fitness and wellness. She is a qualified adult trainer as well as a well-being coach and now presents menopause educational workshops in different jurisdictions.
Louise Dennison O’Shaughnessy
Founder and principal of the Dennison Training Academy, Louise is a qualified advanced mental health instructor and registered EMT who has significant experience working with individuals and companies to change beliefs and behaviours about mental health and well-being in the workplace.
Catherine is a director of the Dennison Training Academy and has a diploma in applied psychology as well as being a qualified mental health and first aid instructor. Her passion is helping others develop their mental health and skills to facilitate mental fitness.
Dr. Ed Rainbow
Dr Ed is an experienced UK based GP and certified Lifestyle Medicine Practitioner, whose passion is to improve men’s physical and mental health. Recognising the issues around men seeking help, and the need for a different approach, he has created a series of educational courses for the workplace.
Ready to find out how we can help your business?
Email Trudi at [email protected] or fill in the form below.
What real people are saying about our training
Kirby Taylor | Head of HR
I attended your Menopause and Wellness presentation a little while ago at Sovereign, may I say I thoroughly enjoyed (is that the right word) the session and it certainly got the point across.
Having gone through the menopause with my wife a few years ago whereby she could be the wicked witch of the west and east all on the same day (she could probably say the same thing about me), I wish I had been able to attend an awareness presentation and had the knowledge that you shared as I got pretty close to jumping on a plane back to the UK at one point. I would advise everyone to attend.
I hope that I have expressed myself in the right way and as a ‘bloke’ thank you.